As Senior Digital Strategist Brands you will work for the Brands division of the Fenix Outdoor group and be globally responsible for the digital acceleration and development of our brands Fjällräven, Primus, Hangwag, Tierra, Royal Robbins and Brunton.
You will provide expertise across multiple domains, share best practices and serve as a digital expert to the brands and help them grow beyond their current digital maturity. Moreover, you will act as a project leader to improve processes and relevant systems to facilitate growth and alignment of the company’s overall digital strategy.
The position is a new role within the organization and will make sure we accelerate growth, develop our platforms and digital expertise in a jointly manner. As Senior Digital Strategist Brands you will report to Executive Vice President Brands (Martin Axelhed).
Location for this position is Stockholm or Hamburg.
1. Customer journey (connect the dots online to offline, offline to online)
2. Digital platform development
3. Conversion rate and KPI improvement (platform evaluations and actions)
4. Digital marketing (e-com performance marketing/conversion driven marketing)
5. Traffic acquisition (increase amount of right traffic to the channels)
6. Working with data analyze (in team and with Boston team)
• Make sure we develop our digital performance as a group to use synergies and expertise.
• Secure that we have the right people and expertise on board and that we start to share cross boarder.
• Use the power of digital innovation to inspire cutting edge strategy, creative and execution.
• Identify new opportunities for digital innovation, enforce processes, provide quality assurance and implement best practices across all engagements.
• Develop digital strategies; covering topics such as campaign, communication and channel planning, and programmatic recommendations for customers and building lifetime value.
• Map a consumer’s digital journeys across multiple digital and physical touchpoints.
• Develop smart and effective segmentation strategies to help target and nurture customers throughout their purchase journey.
• Manage digital strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization of large brand campaigns.
• Integrate digital initiatives across multiple platforms and channels.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including creative directors, analysts, and paid media strategists, to translate strategies and creative concepts into web experiences and digital communications programs.
• Surface audience insights and business intelligence
• Provide strategic support and guidance on the development and execution of email, social media, and digital paid media campaigns.
• Articulate best practices in email, social media, paid media, content strategy, and UX
• Lead brainstorms, planning meetings, and campaign development workshops, both internally and externally.
Required skills and knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Marketing, Analytics, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience may be considered.
• The ideal candidate will be proficient in digital strategy in the e-commerce B2C & B2B.
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant digital experience (agency experience preferred).
• Strong digital strategy, communications, and content development background.
• Solid understanding of social media, digital advertising, and the digital landscape.
• Superior communication, organizational, project management and presentation skills.
• CRM & Marketing Automation Skills, E-commerce experience
• Digital Marketing skills (CRM, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Programmatic, Native Ads, Google Ads, Social Ads, Youtube Ads, etc).
• Experience in campaign development, user/customer journey mapping, execution.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics.
• Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and broad website concepts.
• Comfortable managing and optimizing digital media accounts with large budgets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.