We're looking for an experienced and driven E-commerce Project Manager to join our fun and creative international sales and marketing team, bringing your expertise to support a newly launched website, and continually improve performance.
The E-commerce Project Manager’s responsibility is to manage the onsite customer journey for our global markets to increase the onsite conversion rate and sales. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience of CRO and developing the performance of a global e-commerce site, and be curious to constantly learn and improve.
- Analysis of onsite customer behaviour to identify opportunities and improve performance.
- Build and manage A/B testing for improved onsite conversion.
- Onsite campaign management and merchandising, in line with sales and marketing plan.
- Managing the PIM solution within our Litium platform.
- Collaborating with development agency to implement improvements, with ongoing analysis of performance and results.
- Website administration to maintain site performance, product range and presentation for 42 markets, with 8 languages and 6 currencies.
- Lead initiatives to improve the onsite performance and customer experience.
- Involved in the IT roadmap to agree onsite development.
- Reporting to CCO, member of Sales & Marketing team.
Skills and experience
- Minimum work experience as a CRO/E-Commerce manager or equivalent for 2-3 years.
- Experience of working with CRO to improve performance.
- Outstanding analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Good understanding of e-commerce tools, technologies and digital landscape.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Optimize (or equivalent), GTM, Search Console and other e-commerce tools.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Experience of working in Litium platform is a bonus, but not essential.
- Relevant University Degree.
- Our working language is English, so fluency is essential.
Apply with your resume as soon as possible, since we work with continuous selection.
About the company
Bemz was founded in 2006 by Lesley Pennington, a Canadian born innovator and entrepreneur. In 2015 Verdane invested in the company, to allow for rapid expansion in the global market. Verdane’s core investment strategy is to realise the potential of unlisted assets by being a knowledgeable and active owner. Verdane funds are distinctive in that they can invest in a single company, or in portfolios of companies. In each case, Verdane builds on its expertise and experience to unlock the underlying potential of small- and medium-sized growth companies. The Verdane approach is all about creating value for fast growing companies within software, consumer internet, energy, and high-technology industries. A typical Verdane investment is on a rapid growth trajectory, supported by long-term structural growth trends with technology as a fundamental driver. Verdane is an ambitious and active owner, partnering with management teams and leveraging on extensive experience within specific sectors and broad industrial networks, to help companies sustain and accelerate growth.