We now need to expand the creative team and therefore we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer working with final art and graphics. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international environment where collaboration and a team-player mindset is key. We value this role highly and we see that the craftsmanship is important, both digitally and in more traditional production.
- Cooperation oriented, a true team player
- Solution oriented
- Develop final art for graphic material and assets, including social ads, retail assets, posters, ads, campaign material, brochures, catalogues, display material, sales material etc.
- Support the Art Director in the development of creative material and assets to help fulfill the company’s creative needs and deliverables, including pitch presentations.
- Handle communication with our printing/digital partners considering quality, delivery and printing techniques.
- Support with image sourcing, image processing and photo retouching.
- Degree in Final Art or equivalent (Forsbergs or similar)
- Native skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch (motion skills is a bonus)
- A portfolio that highlights your strong design abilities including layout, user interface and illustration
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design and art work
- Attention to details
- Skills in visualising ideas, with a good eye for composition and colour
- The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team