We are looking for a driven, analytical and results-oriented Marketing Planning Lead to drive strategic development and execution of brand plans and communications for Filippa K. As Marketing Planning Lead you will take our planning and communication calendar to the next level. The right candidate should have a deep understanding of global brand building and passion for developing and executing customer-obsessed, insights-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
You will work seamlessly with marketing channel owners, sales channel owners, brand and design team to define and implement cohesive brand strategies, messaging frameworks, and integrated campaign plans that advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels. It requires an ability to see the big picture, while building roadmaps and processes to scale; rolling up sleeves and executing in a fast-paced environment.You will report to Head of Marketing, Ylva Wadström. The position is located at Filippa K HQ in Münchenbryggeriet, Stockholm.
What you will do
- Drive strategic development and execution of brand plans and communications
- Have the overall responsibility for strategic media plans connected to the communication calendar
- Project management to ensure timely, seamless and structured projects and work across our departments to ensure implementation of our communication calendar
- Be responsible for overseeing the activation of the entire marketing plan, ensuring our marketing plans are turned into inspirational and actionable briefs and programmes of work, on time, within scope and on budget
- Gather data and analysis of customer purchase behavior to make sure we have the right campaigns the right time/month
Required skills and knowledge
- The successful candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly communicative individual with a good understanding of the Filippa K aesthetic, exceptional attention to details and ability to plan world class communication within budget and timeline.
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role, either from an agency or inhouse
- Experience of both planning, creating and follow up on a communication calender within a combined e-commerce, retail and whole sale business
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Great experience of project management
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the Filippa K brand & products