As Digital Media Planner you will be responsible for planning and coordinate execution in performance channels. We are therefore looking for a driven, analytical and results-oriented team member to drive strategic development and execution of brand plans and communications for our biggest client. The right candidate should have a deep understanding of global brand building and passion for developing and executing customer-obsessed, insights-driven integrated Performance marketing campaigns.
You will work seamlessly with marketing channel owners, Category Managers, brand and design team to define and implement cohesive brand strategies, messaging frameworks, and integrated campaign plans that advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels. It requires an ability to see the big picture, while building roadmaps and processes to scale; rolling up sleeves and executing in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Drive strategic development in performance channels and media strategies related to brand and communication plans
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Have the overall responsibility to coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Project management to ensure timely, seamless and structured projects and work across our departments and external partners.
- Be responsible for overseeing the activation in performance channels of the entire marketing plan
- Ensuring our marketing plans are communicated on time, within scope and on budget.
- Track, gather and analyse data of traffic acquisition and customer purchase behaviour to make sure we have the right campaigns the right time
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
Required skills and knowledge
- The successful candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly communicative individual and ability to plan world class communication within budget and timeline.
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role, either from an agency or inhouse
- Experience of both planning, creating and follow up on performance marketing channels.
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Great experience of project management
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills