The Data Platform Manager will own and manage the audience segmentation, audience analytics and testing strategy and campaign execution. He/she will own the enable in-console reporting and analysis that's aligned with brand KPIs.
What we want you to do
The Data Platform Manager must be capable of working across multiple channels and tactics while maintaining a laser-like focus on setting and achieving measurable results through internal and client defined KPIs. Possessing a detailed and analytic mindset to provide unique and compelling insights to clients and internal stakeholders is a must. The right candidate must be able to identify analytical opportunities and generate insights that drive our DMP strategy. You'll be contributing expertise to the use of Adobe Audience Manager for paid media activities. You will be liaising with the digital media team in order to identify and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver business /customer objectives and make use of the full multi-channel Adobe capability.
- Identify analytical opportunities and generate insights to drive DMP strategy
- Lead DMP implementation and activation and optimization projects
- Partner with media and data teams to develop testing capabilities across DMP segments, including test structures, deployment and analysis
- Develop relationships and drive adoption and further investment in DMP through evangelizing and proving value
- Identify opportunities to scale all data sources, including 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data to enhance audience effectiveness
- Facilitate new integrations within and outside of the platform with digital vendors and internal data warehouses to enhance audience capabilities.
- Oversee DMP segment intake process and platform permissions
- Providing data-oriented support and training on systems, procedures, best practices, related to data providers and quality
Mandatory knowledge and experience
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of a data management platform, preferably Adobe Audience Manager, and digital audience management
- Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
- Experience optimization of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- Understanding of paid media campaign deployment, appreciation of data and technical processes to support marketing activity
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Significant experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile)
- A strong analytical/data background in order to create and optimise customer segments
Who are you?
- Motivated and self-going
- High attention to detail and coordination skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Structured way of working
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation in English