As Account Manager at Cheil Nordic, you will cover both creative problem solving, knowing the details of a project and function as the ”go-to” for both clients and your team.
Combining skills in team leadership, client management and project management, you are in charge of the whole scope of work from initiation to completion. You will act as the central point of contact for both project teams and clients. Which entails you to establish project plans, keep track progress, remove obstacles for the team and ensure we deliver premium work on strategy, on time and within budget. You also have to work for increased business in a proactively and frequently way with the client. Your primary client is Samsung Electronics but you will always look for new business opportunities for our clients and act as an adviser when needed.
You will report to Head of Account Management and work across both digital, physical, and campaign projects.
What you will do
- Autonomously manage projects.
- Together with clients and discipline leads define the scope of projects (objectives, deliverables, schedule, resources, and budget).
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to execute strategic and conceptual work.
- Serve as primary contact for a project, managing expectations for clients and internal teams.
- Support day-to-day communications with internal teams, by coordinating meetings, notes, status reports, task lists etc.
- Manage third-party vendors.
- Author and negotiate Scope of Work, client contracts, and change notices.
- Identify, track and mitigate risk in projects, and escalating appropriately.
- Manage client procurement systems (i.e., BQMS), invoicing, and completion reports.
Required skills and knowledge
- The successful candidate will be a business minded, well organized and highly communicative individual and ability to plan world class communication within budget and timeline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from retail project management
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working in a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
We work with continuous selection so don’t wait with your application! Starting date as soon as possible. Location: Kista.