About the role
Acne Studios is now looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. The Marketing team works with the overall visual brand identity and communication strategy of Acne Studios globally, across our own and external channels.
As a Social Media Specialist, your main responsibility will be to manage all Acne Studios social media platforms on a daily basis as well as support the Social media editor at large with plans and framework for all projects and how to optimize our digital presence. You will develop frameworks on how to roll out content as well as be the guardian of technical updates and specs.
You will work closely with PR, Communications, Events, VIP teams and also collaborate with other departments, such as Performance Marketing, CRM, E-commerce and Retail, on large scale projects that involve social media.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm.
What you will do
- Manage all Acne Studios social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Develop and implement long-term, project-based and ad hoc digital strategies to support brand and business objectives
- Help to create and execute campaigns on a daily basis in channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, WeChat etc.
- Advise on why or why not Acne Studios presence is needed in different social media platforms globally. Suggesting plans and strategies to optimize each individual platform
- Activity and content planning in collaboration with the wider marketing team and Social media editor at large, making sure activities and projects are supported effectively on social media
- Coordinate with paid social to make sure projects and campaigns are aligned
- Coordinate with Brand Manger in China to be aligned with content and posting
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders; sharing findings, learnings and new opportunities within the evolving landscape of digital marketing and social media
- Content analysis and optimization as well as weekly and monthly reporting
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience within social media, either from an agency or in-house
- Has worked with channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, WeChat etc
- Experience with social media tools such as scheduling/posting software, reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and/or other measurement tools
- Strong interest in the world of social media – keeping track of new platforms and updates.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Knowledge of Asian social media platforms (such as WeChat) as well as paid social media is a plus
- Experience from the luxury or designer fashion industry with proven track record of increasing engagement is a plus
- Flexible and solution oriented – comfortable working where things constantly change
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment with short deadlines
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, external partners and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your application as soon as possible.