Steamery is now looking for an organized E-commerce Coordinator with a strong inner drive and genuine passion for e-commerce. As E-commerce Coordinator at Steamery you will work in close collaboration with the Head of E-commerce in order to drive and optimize online sales. You will take complete ownership for product management, ensuring that all products are being represented correctly on the website. You will secure weekly optimization with learnings you gather with tools like Google Analytics and be responsible for updating the website with the latest content and campaigns. In your role as E-commerce Coordinator you will have many areas of contact, cooperating with your colleagues in Design, Marketing and Customer Care.
- Take full ownership of the product enrichment process and make sure that all products online have the correct product information.
- Close collaboration with Marketing Department and Copy team in order to ensure the procurement of the product information, i.e. copy, photo material and banners.
- Manage the copy process, translations and secure that all deadlines are being met.
- Ensure that the products are available to purchase online.
- Work with and execute on the commercial calendar on the website, through email (newsletters) and in the organic social channels (Facebook+Instagram).
- Implement promotions & publish marketing content.
- Continuously work with improving the user experience on the site to increase conversion rate, performance improvement initiatives and functionality optimization.
- Support the team where needed with for instance SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- A commercial mindset and an excellent team player.
- Result oriented with good analytical and administrative skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging digital environment.
- Good technical understanding is a plus (HTML).
- Confident in using Excel, Google Analytics, MailChimp/Klaviyo, Photoshop.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Swedish non-mandatory, any other languages are desirable (e.g. German, French, Danish).
Steamery offers a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values work-life balance and strive after all employees having the time and resources to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside with Steamery. We’re a group of creative individuals that genuinely care about garment care, our mission and each other. You will be part of an international team that has a lot of fun at work.