Nordic Social Media & Content manager
SodaStream is growing fast and the increased demand for our products in Sweden requires a closely knit marketing team. At SodaStream, we love to do things differently and bring attention to our important mission, so the ability to think outside the box and find new paths is part of our company DNA. SodaStream Nordics is an enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious organisation. Your daily workplace will be at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm. You will join the Nordic marketing department, that is a small team, with big plans! And you will help make those plans come to life!
- Work with the nordic marketing marketing team to develop a social media and content strategy/calendar for the nordic markets with focus on brand reach and relevant channels
- Together with marketing director and rest of team develop, own and execute SodaStream Nordics digital precence and overall strategy
- Manage the Social Media content by liaising with Global headquarters as well as brand managers and agencies to ensure timely delivery and market alignment
- Be responsible for content management on the nordic websites including SEO
- Together with e-commerce managers be first point of contact to the performance markting department in HQ
- Be responsible for coordinating analysis and ensure follow up on relevant KPI:s
Your key competences
- Relevant higher education, we would guess in marketing/e-commerce or economics
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar position within social media and content marketing
- Experience from content production and project management
- Fluent in both Swedish and English (other Nordics languages a plus)
- Experience from a larger company so you have mastered the basic processes – and now you are ready to join a small but dynamic company where there is less distance from thought to action.
- You are optimistic, energetic, have plenty of drive and a positive attitude
- You are enterprising, inventive and inquisitive and have your finger on the pulse of developments in social media, content and marketing
- You are analytical and operational-minded
- You are courageous, driven, creative and not least, solution-oriented
- You are able to work independently and maintain control of your tasks – but you are also a strong collaborative partner to your colleagues in the organisation Interest in sustainability is clearly an advantage as SodaStream’s dedication to the fight for a plastic-free environment is a big part of our daily work
SodaStream®, part of PepsiCo, is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of home carbonation systems. SodaStream enables consumers to enjoy endless bubbles at home, without hassle, while helping to save the planet. SodaStream bubbles are better for the consumer – healthy, easy to make and light to carry. One SodaStream reusable bottle replaces hundreds of single-use plastic bottles and is therefore better for the planet. Products are available at more than 80,000 retail stores across 46 countries.