Cheil is currently in an exciting period of growth and is therefore on the hunt for a new eRetail Content Manager. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international environment where collaboration and a team-player mindset is key.
About the role
As the eRetail Content Manager at Cheil Nordic, you will be responsible for overseeing localization and coordination of online content related to presenting (our client) Samsung’s products at major Nordic online retailers, such as Elgiganten, MediaMarkt, Netonnet etc. You will have the opportunity to work with local channel marketing teams to develop content diverse strategies and as such, your role will play a key part in building Samsung’s brand identity and online presence amongst its retailers. The role is part of a European project, meaning you will also have colleagues from other Cheil offices in Europe to share experiences and best practices with.
• Plan and coordinate local content for the Nordic countries via a central production unit as new products are being launched and on an ongoing basis. You will be a crucial part in ensuring content can be distributed on time and in accordance with the client’s requests.
• Using available tools, monitor and analyze the use of digital content on retailer sites to both ensure compliance with existing guidelines as well as to identify further improvements for partners to present the client’s products in their fullest potential to maximize conversion and brand awareness.
• Develop long-term content plans for retailers, based on their respective needs as well as industry trends.
Skills and experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in content creation or coordination roles.
• Good understanding for e-commerce and content marketing.
• Experience in online content optimization and brand consistency.
• Strong project management skills.
• Good presentation and PowerPoint skills.
• Solution driven and collaborative.
• Written and oral fluency in English.
• Swedish or another Nordic language is a plus.