We are recruiting an E-commerce & Client Success Manager
Centra continues to grow rapidly and our C&PS department now needs to add to our e-Commerce Success Team in Stockholm. The department is responsible for the overall growth and success of Centra’s work with clients and partners, and is tasked with facilitating a subscription path to value and the client journey. In this role you’ll play an integral role in delivering on that promise.
Our success program is evolving too and so we’re looking for someone who has both e-Commerce & Client Success experience. You should also have impeccable project management skills, solid B2B and B2C consumer knowhow and excellent commercial communications ability.
As e-Commerce & Client Success Manager you’ll be responsible for providing proactive commercial insight, solution specific training, best in class onboarding and Go-lives, ongoing project management and e-comms advice to your portfolio of clients and their partners. You’ll also play a crucial role internally as the client voice and be a prominent product stakeholder.
Other responsibilities include facilitating feature adoption & functionality usage, contributing to knowledge base and self serve material, documenting and distributing project and solution specific data, driving onboarding and integrations initiatives for clients, assuring client retention and managing the maturation and subscription renewal pipe for your portfolio.
To excel in this position, you should
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English. (Further languages including any of the Scandinavian languages is a plus)
- Possess exceptional communications skills and be able to convey commercial value at C-level
- Have solid experience in driving digital projects for external parties
- Have at least 2 years of e-commerce, e-commerce integrations or platform / product delivery experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a customer success, account management or from a consultancy role
- Be tech-savvy and analytical by nature
- Simultaneously creative, detail-oriented, and diagnostic
- Be a true customer centric champion and CS advocate
- Be inherently positive. Where others see problems, you see solutions and possibilities
- Enjoy being part of something new
What you can expect from us
- Attractive salary based on your skills, experience and potential
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working with strong international brands on innovative projects and a world class e-comms platform
- Personal development and growth programs
- A strong entrepreneurial and tech savvy team culture
- Support from experienced and helpful co-workers
- Central office location in Stockholm and flexibility around some remote work