About the role
As Senior CRM Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for improving the customer experience at Matsmart - in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. You will be responsible for developing our data driven customer experience and the personalization of all our communication - building on insights that we gather from of our data. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience. The successful candidate will be a brand-literate, data driven, well organized and highly productive individual.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Constantly improve and develop our data driven customer experience and communication - based on insights, KPI’s, sales performance and a never ending drive to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Project lead CRM activities and campaigns from concept to execution and analysis, such as: Research trends, customer behaviour and new opportunities, develop and execute cross-channel, CRM strategies leveraging multiple channels such as E-mail & SMS. Continually engage and retain customers throughout their life-cycle.
- Analyze data to find opportunities for personalization to improve our customer experience.
- Set up automated communication journeys, including customer segmentation, dynamic content, email deployment scheduling and trigger email notification. Develop content strategies to maximize customer retention, customer loyalty, and customer engagement.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create overall strategy and sharing valuable customer insights internally around the consumer journey and CX.
- Enhance existing consumer nurture programs, including welcome, onboarding and reengagement campaigns.
Required skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent.
- 2+ years CRM/marketing automation and B2C e-commerce experience.
- Experience with sales/business metrics reporting and strong analytical approach to data.
- Excellent commercial awareness, business understanding and understanding of digital customer behaviour.
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology and testing techniques. Experience in Customer Data Platform is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and influence decision making across all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to- date; able to organize/prioritize. English in both written and speaking. Other European languages is a plus.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (GA etc.) and email marketing tools (Emarsys or similar), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements.
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with a high level of initiative and thrives working a fast-paced challenging digital environment.
- Truly passionate about food waste.
What we offer
Do you want to work in an inspiring and fast paced environment together with an awesome team on a mission to minimize food waste? Then you have come to the right place.
- Have real impact
A unique opportunity to work hands on to reduce the food waste.
- Entrepreneurial journey
Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed company with very ambitious growth plans. Plenty of room for personal growth.
- The best colleagues available
We are a dedicated team that work towards a common goal. We have fun together and learn from each other. Everyday.