Cheil is currently in an exciting period of growth and is therefore on the hunt for a new Ad Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international environment where collaboration and a team-player mindset is key.
About the role
As Ad Operations Manager at Cheil you will be in charge of doing everything it takes (from tweaking the design to doing research on the product and audience to analyzing the conversion rates for Samsung) to optimize a great ad campaign. You will be the bridge between people & business and the programming & tech side. You will have operational digital media responsibility, setting structure and processes within ad trafficking and ad operations.
- Set structure and process for ad operations.
- Pre-planning ad sales support, ongoing ad management, ad campaign trafficking, taxonomy and optimization of all advertisement campaigns.
- Scope, develop, evaluate, and improve advertising processes and tools in order to improve day-to-day operations and efficiencies.
- Implement and schedule advertisement campaigns across a wide variety of digital media platforms.
- Analyzing and reporting on creatives and optimisation, looking at all of the data and metrics to determine audience conversion, and from that data making educated suggestions for how future ads might be optimized for best results.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or any other business related field.
- +3 years of working experience in advertising operations and preferably experience in campaign management.
- Strong understanding of and experience in online/digital advertisement technology, for example, online platforms.
- Skilled in conducting analyses across advertising operations, drawing useful insights form raw data and information in order to determine the most suitable advertisement tools, platforms, strategies, and approaches.
- Experience of Google Campaign Manager 360, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Reporting in Excel and visualization of data.
- Strong communication skills and also be able to tailor even the most complex messages in a clear, simple, relatable, and digestible manner.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, be a quick learner, work comfortably in group-settings, have an ability to work quickly, accurately and meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate calmness and composure in times of uncertainty.
- Written and oral fluency in English.