Do you want to be part of an entrepreneurial team with great enthusiasm, high drive and short decision paths? As an Online Content Manager at Sail Racing, you will work at a company where you have great responsibility and the opportunity to influence.
As an Online Content Manager, you will be a key player in spreading Sail Racing’s mission. You do this by creating and publishing content that inspires, engages and sells Sail Racing both as a product and brand in every channel. You will work between our E-commerce Manager and Marketing Manager as well as external consultants and agencies.
In this role you will make sure that all content on our E-com platform and social media increase our customer engagement and achieve high conversion results. You will constantly oversee all marketing initiatives related to content to ensure high end user engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. You will make sure that our homepage and social media are up to date at all times by creating, editing, posting and renewing any outdated content and that the communication constantly is true to the brand and feels relevant, appealing and engaging.
- Responsible of content on sailracing.com.
- Online visual merchandising including content production and managing placement of content on sailracing.com.
- Product management including price, stock level and size.
- Product enrichment and administrate landing pages.
- Produce SEO custom copy.
- Manage and produce content to organic social media (Facebook and Instagram).
- Management of messages and comments on social media.
- Preparation of ad content to social media.
- Involved in campaign planning for social media.
- Be responsible for all translations with external partner.
- +1 year experience within e-commerce and content production.
- Good skills within Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good copy writing skills.
- Experience of working with CMS systems.
- Understanding of online sales and customer experience.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Experience within SEO is a plus.
- Skills within social media is a plus.
- Flexible and thrives in a fast paces environment.
- Structured and thorough.
- Driven and results oriented
We offer you a high pace creative workplace with a clear common goal to bring Sail Racing to the next level internationally. The right person will have great possibilities to growth and develop together with us. It is a full-time job and you will be based out of our head office located in Billdal, Göteborg.
Apply for the job as soon as possible as we work with continuous selection. We work competency based and do not want a personal letter. Instead, answer a few short questions in your application, and attach your LinkedIn profile or CV.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Beyond Retail, Erika Collin at 070-3562027 / email@example.com.