About the role
As E-com Customer Experience Manager your overall responsibility will be the digital customer journey at peakperformance.com. Your mission will be to develop Peak Performance’s digital customer experience and ensure that the channel specific KPIs are met. Together with your team, consisting of 7 direct reports responsible for Site Management & Digital Merchandising, Performance Marketing, Content, CRM and Localization, you will be responsible for the day-to-day e-commerce business and deliver digital acceleration and development of the D2C-channel. You will be part of the e-commerce team and you will also work closely with the marketing team. The position reports to the Head of E-com and is based at Peak Performance HQ in Frihamnen, Stockholm.
- Own the digital customer experience at peakperformance.com - drive vision, strategy and planning to develop the customer experience and grow the D2C-channel
- General management and responsibility for the CX team and its processes and collaboration with other departments
- Set and manage your business area through KPIs and goals for the team and individual members
- Use available insights tools to review and extract meaningful insights and most importantly, turn data into actions
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes, tools, data & content with the ultimate aim to reach the e-commerce KPIs and sales targets.
- Be fully responsible for the marketing automation flows and its KPIs
- Together with the colleagues in the marketing team, ensure campaign and retention sales targets, LTV and KPI objectives are met through sales-driven activities and attractive customer offers that go hand in hand with our brand communication.
- Assess performance and adjust strategies based on an ongoing dashboard analysis together with your team.
The successful candidate will have a great understanding of the Peak Performance brand and its values, combined with a commercial outlook and passion for new developments in digital customer experience. As a leader we believe you, as well as we, are driven by building and developing engaged and sales driven teams. You are a natural leader that focuses on coaching and developing your team to achieve success.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and e-commerce with a proven result of increasing online sales.
- Proven leadership experience with ability to work cross-functionally and to develop, motivate, inspire and influence teams to deliver targets.
- Experience and in depth understanding of digital marketing
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in the organization
- Relevant education in e-commerce, marketing, business or equivalent
- Fluent in English (other languages are a bonus)
- A strong ability to define a vision, communicate it and through collaboration with the rest of the organization, implement it to achieve the desired result.
- Commercial, results-driven and analytical with an ability to deliver results through own work and by motivating and leading others
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage analytics to improve the online shopping experience.
- A curious, inclusive and committed leader who has a willingness to contribute with knowledge and energy
Finally, and as always at Peak Performance you are a true team player and match our values of Togetherhood, Passion and Winning Spirit.
Apply with CV or Linkedin as soon as possible, we are eager to get to know you!