About the role
Atea eShop Sweden today consists of 25 people and you will belong to the growing BI & Analytics team within eShop. Your role as a Digital Analyst will be a key role in developing and growing our digital business at an even faster pace and ensuring that we have the right tracking to be able to build hypotheses and strategic customer insights about our online business. It will entail gathering, sorting and analyzing data from our different databases in the organisation, as well as follow up initiatives and analyze outcomes in Google Analytics, interpret data and develop hypotheses and customer insights, which you convey in the team and for the business's stakeholders. You will have a cross-functional collaboration with others within Atea such as product managers, marketing automation specialists and UX.
Team Manager - My name is Robert Chung and I am Head of E-commerce Analytics at Atea eShop. In my leadership, I have an ambition to be inclusive, coaching and to have trust. For me, it is important that the work is characterized by freedom and flexibility to create a balance between work and home.
- Gather, sort and analyze data to develop insights about our customers
- Technical implementation and tracking
- Set up A / B tests to verify hypotheses and draw conclusions about new customer insights based on the test results
- Support the business by setting up dashboards in Data Studio / Power BI.
- To develop our customer and data-driven approach and how we can become even more customer-centric.
- Be involved in mapping customer journeys, working with customer segments and how we can improve and optimize customer journeys based on that.
- You will also work with private policy data and cookie consent where you identify trends in tracking to see opportunities and limitations in the privacy area.
- Previously worked as Digital Analyst for 3+ years with a couple of success stories to share
- Basic but comfortable in applying data transformation and statistical modelling
- Skilled in developing and presenting impressive insights using visualization tools like Power BI, Data Studio
- Extensive experience of working with Google Analytics
- Experience in writing complex queries with SQL
- Experience in agile ways of working and stakeholder management
- Great presentation skills along with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Experience from within eCommerce industries is a bonus
- Conceptual knowledge of applying Machine learning is a bonus
- Engaging and good presentation skills
- Problem-solving attitude and a big commercial drive
- Engaged and proactive who takes lead
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical and insights driven
Work at Atea
With us, you will run and develop our digital business and performance hands on, but also by looking up and showing how Atea's digital sales channels develop over time. We are in the middle of a digital growth journey where your efforts will be crucial to success. In this role, you belong to the growing BI and Analytics team in e-Commerce. You will work closely and together with several different departments within e-Commerce but also with other stakeholders within Atea Sweden and in the Nordic region.
Location: Hybrid solution (Remote/Kista).