About the role
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a key player in spreading the company’s mission. You do this by creating content that inspires, engages and sells both as a product and brand in every channel. You will actively design layouts and compositions in collaboration with the marketing team members to create innovative design and compelling stories in line with each campaign and channel. We would love for you to be a part of our journey to develop, market and sell the enhancing services and products of the future. In this position you will report to the CMO.
- You will play a key part of the content creation team and the main supplier of digital content for the web and all digital marketing initiatives as well as print material.
- You will run parallel projects with individual deadlines in cross functional teams.
- You will be making sure that the brand is visual in every content outtake and channel.
- You will enhance customer site experiences, email marketing campaigns and digital ads using existing templates and help explore new templates that follow our brand identity.
- You will translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging.
Who are you?
- Have a minimum of 2 years working as graphic designer at a creative agency or an in-house team in a fast paced environment. Preferably within retail.
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating sensitivity to typography, information hierarchy and visual elements.
- Able to make your designs interactive and full of life.
- Have the ability to understand and illustrate concept and brand and you have the capacity to translate these elements into digital and printed medias; such as Web Design, Brand Documents and Product Graphics.
- Have the ability to work with several creative processes at the same time and are structured enough to plan your working hours efficiently.
- Have experience from Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Have interest in AI within content creation.
- Is prestigeless and team oriented.
- Speak and write English and Swedish fluently.
With us, you get the opportunity to develop in a multicultural organization with excellent credibility in the market and high ambitions.
Does this job description sound like you? You are welcome to submit your application via our application form below. Please send in your portfolio as well. We do not accept applications by email.If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are warmly welcome to contact Erika Collin, who is the responsible recruiter in this process: firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is full-time, starting as soon as possible. Headquarter is located in Stockholm.